The administration of Kwara State Polytechnic has announced admission screening exercising into its full-time and part-time Higher National Diploma (HND) and part-time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Higher National Diploma(Full-Time/Part-Time): Candidates have to have bought Kwara State Polytechnic Admission Forms as earlier marketed in The Herald and The Punch Newspapers of tenth May, 2017 and exceeded with a minimum of Lower Credit grade (with Post ND one year Industrial Attachment) or Pass grade (with Post ND two years Industrial Attachment).
National Diploma (Part-Time): Candidates must have purchased Kwara State Polytechnic National Diploma Part-Time Admission Forms as beforehand advertised in The Herald and The Punch Newspapers of tenth May, 2017.
1. The Portal opens on *5th September, 2017 and closes on Sunday, seventeenth September, 2017, at 11.59pm* and no similarly charge or registration can be accomplished after that date and time.
2. All candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic need to endure the screening method except which they will now not be eligible to be considered for admission.
3. It be referred to that solely candidates who exact register for the screening and successful after the exercising will be regarded for admission.
4. All candidates searching for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic need to use a unique(personal) Email address to create their profiles.
5. HND candidates must have regularized their ND programme with JAMB.
6. The screening exercise, which will be with the aid of Computer Based Test (CBT) , shall be performed ONLINE.
Applicants are to pay the screening rate of *₦2,000.00 & ₦1000* administrative charge different of Bank Charges .
M. O. Salami