This is to inform the general public that the management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2017/2018 POST UTME screening workout for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2017 UTME.
SCREENING EXERCISE DATES: SATURDAY, 16th– SATURDAY, 23rd SEPTEMBER, 2017
DAY 1: SATURDAY, 16th September, 2017
Faculty: (a). Arts (b). Physical Sciences
DAY 2: MONDAY, 18th September, 2017
Faculty: a. Management Sciences b. Biosciences
DAY 3: TUESDAY, 19th September, 2017
Faculty: (a). Engineering (b). Education
DAY 4: WEDNESDAY, 20th September, 2017
Faculty: (a). Medicine Basic (b). Medical Sciences (c). Agricultural Sciences
DAY 5: THURSDAY, 21st September, 2017
Faculty: (a). Law (b). Pharmacy
DAY 6: FRIDAY, 22nd September, 2017
Faculty: (a). Social Sciences (b). Environmental Sciences
DAY 7: SATURDAY, 23rd September, 2017
Faculty: (a). Health Sciences and Technology
a. Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The common cut-off mark is 200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below:
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
(a) Agriculture – AgricEcons& Extension, Animal Science, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
(b) Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
(c) Education – Adult Education, Early Childhood & Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling, Human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education, and Vocational Education.
(d) Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
(e) Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying &Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts
(f) Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only.
(g) Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only.
(h) Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only.
Faculties /Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
a. Arts – English Language and Literature
b. Education – Educational Found
c. Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
d. Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
f. Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration
g. Medicine – Medicine
h. Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
i. Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
j. Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
a. Registration will start on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017 and give up on Friday fifteenth September, 2017.
b. Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
– Click on ‘ Create Account’
– Enter your UTME REG Number and a legitimate electronic mail tackle and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be despatched to your email instantly.
– Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
– On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), choose the get admission to stage and click on on ‘ Submit’
– Your login important points will be despatched to your e-mail tackle instantly.
– Continue with the application with the aid of logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
– After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
– Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a charge of N2,000 only
– Login to the portal, click on on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR quantity and click on on ‘Verify payment’. If charge confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
– Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the software form. You can save every stage of the utility and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as regularly as viable inside the software period.
– Check the ‘I Agree’ container and click on on “submit” button.
– Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation.
c. The date and time for every candidate’s examination will be proven on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT.
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly counseled against trying to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous substances shall be allowed into the examination hall.
d. Candidates who did no longer register on-line will no longer be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will now not be accountable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration variety at the Bank.
f. The University shall additionally no longer be accountable for any fraudulent repayments made anywhere that is now not in line with the directives of the University.
Dr. I. H. Isidienu, FCAI